Konjac noodle vegetable garden
- ・Konjac noodle ramen type/2 Packs
- ・Garlic/1 piece
- ・Olive oil/2 pieces (Big size)
- ・Red paprika/1/3 piece (50g)
- ・Yellow paprika/1/3 piece (50g)
- ・Zucchini/1/2 piece (100g)
- ・Onion/1/4 piece (50g)
- ・Egg plant/1 piece (80g)
- ・Mushroom/3 piece (30g)
- ・Asparagus/2 pieces (40g)
- ・Cut tomato/100g
- ・Salt/1 less tsp.
- 1. Cut konnyaku noodle Appropriately and wash them quickly with water, and drain the water well.
- 2. Chop garlic, sliver bacon and slice mushroom and onion. Paprika, eggplant and zucchini are cut to 1 cm thickness and cut diagonally.
- 3. Cut asparagus diagonally and boil quickly with salt in hot water, and drain the water well.
- 4. Put olive oil and garlic in a pan and put it on a low heat and give out the scent thoroughly.
- 5. When the smell of garlic comes out it should change medium heat, put bacon and fry.
- 6. Put onion into the ⑤ after onion become tender, put mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, paprika and fry.
- 7. Put cut tomato into the ⑥ and fry, add asparagus, and prepare the taste with salt and pepper.
- 8. Put konnyacku noodle into ⑦ and cooked, serve on the plate.
Konjac Steak with Honey Spice Sauce
- ・Konjac/1 piece
- ・Honey/2 tbsp.
- ・Wine vinegar (or Vinegar)/1/2 tbsp.
- ・Water/2 tbsp.
- ・Black pepper/Pinch
- ・Nutmeg Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Cumin Powder, Cardamom Powder etc., powder spice/Total 1/2 tsp
- 1. Cut the konjac into an appropriate thickness and cut the grid on the surface. Boil 2 minutes and drain in a strainer.
- 2. Put some honey in a small pan with low heat. When honey cooked well, add wine vinegar and water and mix well. After getting down from the heat, add salt, black pepper, and spices mix well.
- 3. Not to pour the oil into the pan and grill konjac until brown both side.
- 4. Brown the konjac, pour sauce and quickly toss well to mix then, turn off the heat.
- 5. Garnish watercress as you like.
Pepperoncino with Konnyaku noodles
- ・Konjac noodles/360g
- ・Bacon/2 slices
- ・Garlic/2 cloves
- ・Red pepper (dried)/1-2 pcs.
- ・Olive oil/3tbsp.
- ・Salt/1 tsp.
- ・Black pepper/a pinch
- ・Italian parsley/Appropriately
- 1. Wash konjac noodles with water and drain water. Dry-fry it in a pan beforehand and it makes crackly and squeaky sound, put 1tbsp of olive oil over it. Move it to other plate.
- 2. Take off seeds from red pepper cut it in round slices. Slice garlic and cut bacon into 1cm width.
- 3. Put 2 tbsp of olive oil in the pan. Add sliced garlic and red pepper and stir-fry them over a low heat until it started smelling.
- 4. Add konjac noodles and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Italian parsley as you like.
Minestrone with Granular Konjac and Cabbage
- ・Granular Konjac/120g
- ・Cabbage/3 leafs
- ・Can of Beans (as you like)/100g
- ・Mushroom/5 piece
- ・Olive oil/1 tbsp.
- ・Can of minced tomatoes/300g
- ・Soup stock (bouillon or consommé)/500cc
- ・Salt and pepper/a pinch
- 1. Cut cabbage, onion, calery, and carrot into the pieces that are about 2cm by 2cm. Slice mushroom.
- 2. Put olive oil in a pot. Add onion, celery, and carrot in a pot and stir fry.
- 3. Add soup stock and canned tomatoes and cook for 2-3min. Put konjac, cabbage, beans, and mushroom.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook additional until heated through. When the vegetables become soft, it is ready to serve.