Konjac noodle Pho ga
- ・Konjac noodle(udon type)/2 packs
- ・Chicken breast/1/2 slice(150g)
- ・Bean sprouts/60g
- ・Purple onion(or onion)/1/3 piece(60g)
- ・Coriander/2 sprig(60g)
- ・Green onions/Suit your needs
- ・Chicken bouillon powder/600㏄
- ・Nam pla/2 tsp.
- ・Salt/1 less tsp.
- ・Ginger juice/2 tsp.
- 1. Cut the konjac noodle appropriately, wash them quickly with water, and drain the water well.
- 2. Warm the chicken soup and prepare with Nam pla, salt and pepper.(Keep soup on low heat, until it is serve.)
- 3. Sliced onion and boil the bean sprout quickly and drain well.
- 4. Boil the chicken breast meat until it cooked,(about 10 minutes) and put out from the pan and slice it.
- 5. Put the konjac noodles in the soup, when it become warm, put the ginger juice and mix quickly.
- 6. Put 2/3 of the amount of bean sprouts on the bowl and remove ⑤ noodles on top of it. Put chicken breast meat, onions, bean sprouts on top of the noodles, and put the coriander top of the soup. Add green onions as you like.
Shirataki (Konnyaku noodle) fresh spring roll
- ・Rice paper/8 pieces
- ・Shirataki (konjac noodle) /300g / 1pck
- ・Shrimp/8 pieces (small size)
- ・Avocado/1/2 piece (80g)
- ・Lettuce/1/4 piece (70g)
- ・Coriander/1 sprig (30g)
- ・Sweet chili sauce/Appropriately
- 1. Boil the shrimps quickly and take out when the color changes. Chill the shrimps and peel off the shells and cut lengthwise.
- 2. Divide the avocados in half to take seeds and peel. Slice it about 5 mm.
- 3. Shred lettuce, cut coriander 1cm and chop peanut roughly.
- 4. Cut shirataki (konjac noodle) about 15cm, boil quickly and drain in a strainer and chill.
- 5. Wet the rice paper and it become soft, put on 2 cut shrimps. Also put avocado, lettuce, shirataki (konjac noodle), coriander, peanuts and roll firmly.
- 6. Cut fresh spring roll appropriately and garnish sweet chili sauce.
- *When returning rice paper with water, put wetting kitchen paper between rice paper so that they do not stick to each other and not to dry.
Yum Wunsen (Spicy glass noodle salad) with Konjac noodles
- ・Konjac noodles/150g
- ・Shelled shrimp/6pcs.
- ・Minced pork/50g
- ・Cutting fine of garlic/1/3 tsp.
- ・Red pepper (dried)/1p
- ・Chicken stock soup/50cc
- ・Lettuce/2-3 leafs
- ・Coriander (for decoration) /Appropriately
- [Seasoning A]
- ・Sugar/2 tbsp.
- ・Squeeze of lemon/1 tbsp.
- ・Nam pla/1 tbsp.
- ・Salt/1/2 tsp.
- 1. Take off seeds from red pepper and soak it in water until tender. Cut it in round slices. Wash konjac noodles with water and drain well.
- 2. Chop Onion and carrot. Cut coriander to 3cm length.
- 3. Put chicken stock soup in pot and boil. Put minced pork, shrimp, and garlic in pot and stir. When shrimp turns in red, take it from pot, then turn heat lower.
- 4. Put konjac noodles and red pepper in pan and stir for 2-3min. Turn off the heat.
- 5. Put onion, carrot, coriander, and shrimp in 4 and toss it with seasoning A.
- 6. Place lettuce and dish up salad on the plate. Add coriander as you like.